Poldice Valley Members
Poldice Valley Equine and Events Arena are pleased to introduce our a membership scheme.
Open to all. Members will pay an annual fee of £10.00, which offers the following benefits:
- I year's membership from the day you join
- £1.00 discount on entry fees to Poldice events (and others where stated). Members will take part in their own league – see Events
- Arena Hire, booked on-line, is being counted and after every 10 x ½ hours you will receive a free ½ hour. We will email you when you have reached 10 to book in your free session. Bookings
All members will be entered into league tables for Jumping and for Dressage. All Poldice Valley shows will be counted towards the league.
If anyone enters events at Poldice Valley, run by other people, Read More
- The Name and Date of the Show
- The Class
- The Place
This must be done within 14 days of the show otherwise the results are NOT valid, and will not be counted.
All results, from every class, will get points as follows:
- 1st 8 points
- 2nd 7 points
- 3rd 6 points
- 4th 5 points
- 5th 4 points
- 6th 3 points
- Entry 1 point
- Rtd }
- Elim } 0 ponts
- HC }
Last competitions to count:
Dressage - 21st & 22nd November
Jumping - 28th & 29th November
On December 7th there will be a Christmas Party and Presentation Evening
All points will be totalled and there will be prizes for Jumping & Dressage in Senior & Junior categories.
There will also be Trainer’s Choice Awards presented for Trainer's Choice categories.
2020 League will start on 1st December 2019
2020 League will have more divisions:
Juniors and Seniors for all events
Dressage will be spilt:
- Introductory and Preliminary
- Novice and Elementary
Jumping will be split
- Up to and including 60cm
- 70cm and above (including Puissance)